Brenda’s Hot Beef Sundae MEATBOX
$5 OFF YOUR FIRST MEATBOX
Use Code MEATBOX5 at checkout
Brenda loves her beef. She loves it so much her family raises their own Angus cattle and have helped serve Hot Beef Sundaes at the Iowa State Fair for a while now! Every year, fair-goers from around the country enjoy Hot Beef Sundaes at the Iowa State Fair Cattlemen’s Beef Quarters. For many years, WG has supplied the succulent shredded beef for this iconic fair food. With the unfortunate cancellation of the State Fair, WG decided to bring this familiar favorite straight to your home.
Love WG Shredded Beef? Check out our Shredded Beef MEATBOX →
- Fully Cooked Shredded Beef (2 lbs)
- Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Instant Mashed Potatoes (2 Pack)
- Heinz Gravy (18 oz.)
- Shredded Cheese
8 sundaes per MEATBOX
- 4 cups Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lbs WG Provisions Shredded Beef
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- Spoon a 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes into the bottom.
- Top mashed potatoes with a 1/4 pound of shredded beef
- To finish top each “sundae” with gravy, shredded cheddar cheese, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and a cherry tomato.