Darren’s Brisket MEATBOX
$65.00 / $5.41 per serving
$5 OFF YOUR FIRST MEATBOX
Use Code MEATBOX5 at checkout
Our owner, Darren, has been involved in the beef industry since he was young. He even exhibited the Grand Champion Steer at the 1980 Iowa State Fair! One thing about Darren- he loves BBQ and his passion for it is shown through our brisket. It is hand trimmed, hand rubbed, and double smoked for 12 hours with hickory wood to ensure flavor and tenderness. Then, it’s vacuum sealed to get peak freshness. This is ready to heat-and-serve! It’s that easy! We at WG love our brisket and we know you will too!
- Two – two pound packages of Ready-To-Heat-And-Serve Sliced Brisket
12 servings per MEATBOX
- One 2lb Package Brisket, diced
- One onion, diced
- Queso fresco
- Two limes, quartered
- Pico de gallo
- Sour cream
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Olive oil
Fill the bottom of a crock pot with water and put in the brisket. Heat until desired temperature of meat. Remove from the crock pot and cut strips into 1” sections before serving.
Put olive oil in a skillet and heat the tortillas for 30 sec on each side. Add ½ teaspoon of olive oil to the pan after each tortilla.
Cut up the toppings and put the tacos together!
Brisket Baked Beans
- 1/4 pound brisket, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 large onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 T. bacon fat (or butter)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
In a large pot over medium heat, add onion, garlic, bacon fat, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and cayenne until onions begin to get transparent. Stir in ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar; simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in brisket and beans. Simmer on very low heat, covered, for one hour to gently bring the flavors together.